Monday, May 14, 2012

No I'm Not Lucky, I'm Blessed, YES!

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

There have been things in my life I wish I can take back and things that I think to myself over and over again 'WTF really?'...but in all honesty, dwelling on the mistakes and wrong doings of my past is not going to make me an even better person today because only I can turn this frown upside down and make the most of my life. In order to move on and let it all go, I have to be positive and own the past, take it as it is, and move forward. People are always going to be there to judge you but I learn that regardless, they don't know who I am and it's understandable for people to judge based on what they see and hear. As long as I remember who I am and stick to myself heart and soul, there isn't anything that I can't handle.

My advice: be true to yourself no matter what and have faith in all you do because mistakes are there for us to learn and grow from, to be a better person, and love life more for it

#you live and you learn

<3 Toni Champaheuang